Alcoholism may be Associated with Intestinal Flora
1. Alcohol addiction may be caused due to an imbalance in the gut flora.
2. A good balance in the gut flora can help in maintaining good health.
3. Several factors are responsible for altering the balance.
4. A healthy diet can promote rich gut flora.
5. Those with less intestinal bacteria can become alcoholics.
6. Many alcoholics were studied to establish a connection between gut flora and addiction.
7. The results showed a connection between the two.
8. Small amount of alcohol consumption can cause SIBO.
9. Imbalance can also cause several diseases.
10. More research still needs to be done to establish connection between gut flora and the brain.
Read more: http://j.mp/2e614gO
#DrugRehab #DrugAbuse #DrugAddiction