Man dies from drinking too much Coca-Cola

Share it with your friends Like

Thanks! Share it with your friends!


Freak deaths: Paul Inman, 30, a British man diagnosed with Asperger’s syndrome, died from drinking as much as three liters of Coca-Cola a day, which led to pulmonary edema, according to an official police inquiry.


TomoNews US is your daily top news stories told with an extra bite, snap and snark thrown in. Its fresh spin on the news with video footage and animation makes news entertaining again.

To watch news that packs a punch, visit our channel:

Subscribe to stay updated on all the trending stories:…

Stay connected with us here:
Twitter @tomonewsus


Comments are disabled for this post.